Not a samba solution, but I prefer to run it as a scheduled job on each
computer. Set it to multiple schedules, including at login or bootup,
plus every few hours. It's not as accurate as NTP, but it works.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,
This is new to me (WPKG). I started to use a product that I had to pay for
to switch users. Tell me more if you can. I've started looking at the web
site documentation.

Kent N

Patrick DUBAU schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> in my logon.bat file i put : net time \\admin /SET /YES to
synchronise computer time with the server.
> This works when the user who is login in has administrator rights on
the computer.
> How can i do with users who are just "member of the domain"? Is there
a way to run this command "as administrator" ?
> Thanks for any help

I use WPKG for that - http://wpkg.org - (and for all other tasks needing
administrator rights, like changing printers, installing and updating
software, changing file permissions and registry entries etc.).

--
Tomek