Thomas Bork schrieb:
Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

Any chance of sending in a network trace when this message is
received ? We need to see how the client is getting this message
in order to be able to do the same.

yeah why not, just tell me what do I have to capture (and how?) and I'll try to do it.

Mmmh:
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/5057/5057.html

Isn't proquota a client based tool? Think the checks for profile quotas are taking place locally and the message will be send locally.

hmm don't know.

I just saw a similar window here where I work, and searched the internet for something that looks similar.

But AFAIK, we don't install any 3rd party tools here, just a pure XP SP2.

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org