Hi all,

I am currently following the example in chapter 2 of the Samba-3 by example
book. Everything worked fine unil I start mapping Windows Domain Groups to UNIX
groups.
When I issue the command 'net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Admins"
unixgroup=root' I get the following error:
groupdb/mapping.c:init_group_mapping(134)
Failed to open group mapping database
groupdb/mapping.c:get_group_map_from_ntname(325)
get_group_map_from_ntname

I am running Samba in a fresh Fedora Core 4 installation, and I am using the
Samba 3.0.20 RPM's from the samba team's website. Could someone please help me,
or at least point me to a direction in which to find the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen Keiren