On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Miki Monguilod wrote:

Hi Gerald,

We have Solaris 10 completely updated up today.
About samba and libraries, we have compiled Samba againt OpenLdap libraries (usr/local/lib/libldap.*) and of course, nss_ldap is linked against Sun ldap's libraries /usr/lib/libldap.*) . The big deal is why is Samba using Sun's ldap libraries instead of OpenLdap one's when is getting any group entry.
Otherwise thanks for your reply. Have anybody got more ideas?

I bet it works if you run nscd...  :)

        Andy