Jean-Philippe FARCY wrote:
Hi,

We're having performance problems with some workstations (XP workstations).

The problem we diagnosed occurs when a user right clicks on a UNC link (on his desktop). The popup window only appears after 80 seconds. On another XP workstation (in the same room, same switch ...), it works OK.

I have noticed the same on my XP comps, but not all. Currently I'm investigating the problem (maybe some NICs are not samba-friendly ;-)? The problematic machine uses Asus mainborad A8Vdeluxe (with marvel yukon ethernet card)

Samba 3.0.14a/Debian stable.

Regards
Piotr L.