(Now that I've got the rpcclient problem fixed... )

I am taking down a printer server running Samba 2.2.7 and replacing it with a new Samba-3 server running on an entirely different box. There are 15 different drivers installed on the old server (all added at various times via a windows client) that I would like to move over to the new server. I've copied the files over to the new system and I've looked at the adddriver command with rpcclient. The problem is that I don't really know very much about PC print drivers and so I don't really know what to supply in terms of the arguments, especially the lists of files.

Could I get some guidance.

Thanks,
Rob

--