I am migrating a Novell 3.12 server to linux, I use samba to share the server
disk to Win machines
I am searching for a tool like the smbstatus that show me which files are in
use and who is using it. I saw smbstatus, but the information that it tells me
do not renew so often, I close the files that i am using but the smbstatus
still tell me that the files are open. I am looking a tool like the 3.12
monitor.
Another tool that i am searching is one to restore files that the win machines
(DOS programs) delete on the server. I Novell I had the Salvage.

Thank you in advance

Maurizio