Natxo Asenjo wrote:
On 3/4/06, John H Terpstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd be delighted if someone steps forward with an offer to take over
responsibility for maintenance and improvement of the documentation. Its
about time for a more capable and more enthusiastic person to have a go.
Please allow me rush to step aside. :-)

for what it's worth: THANKS!!! for all your efforts with this documentation.
I bought the book, I know of lots of people who have working samba domains
thanks to your work.

Will you write such a piece for the new samba version? I truly hope so,
although if you do not I will certainly understand and respect your
decision.

And again: thanks a lot for your work.

Agreed, I can't say thanks enough. I've purchased both editions of the How-To and By-Example to support your efforts. Both books match up with Samba for quality, and I'll continue to point people at both volumes for any Samba questions that come up.

Eric
--
Eric Feldhusen
System Administrator     http://www.remc1.org