[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I'm using samba, and sometime i can't save excel ou word file.
Windows tell me :
i can't save file as 'filename'. A temporary file 'AE751FLM' was created. Close
your file and save it with another name.

What's wrong ?
Why can i not same file sometime ?

Thanks

Since you say "sometimes", I assume that sometimes you can save these files. A few obvious questions, since I don't know what you've tried or your level of expertise:
- which version of Samba are you running?
- is this happening with just excel and word files, or do you have problems saving other files as well?
- which version of M$ Office are you using?
- is this happening only in particular directories?
- is this happening only for some users?
- is this happening only on new files or does it happen on existing files that you had previously saved? - is this happening only on files that were created by someone else that you are now editing?