From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Shelley, Brandon
Sent: Wed 5/24/2006 3:01 PM
To: samba@lists.samba.org
Subject: [Samba] 3.0.14a does not work with 2003-SP1

I recently upgraded my 2003 DCs to SP1.  This broke Samba.  I have tested and
retested samba on FC4 using version 3.0.14a (which claims to have fixed the
problems with SP1 and Samba) but to no avail.  I then tried up upgrade to
3.0.22, but there are too many missing dependencies.  If anyone knows how I can
either get around/fix the dependency problem or reconfigure 3.0.14a to work
with SP!, please let me know.  Please feel free to reply to this post, or email
me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thank you all for any help you can offer me.

Required dependencies to upgrade to 3.0.22:
-libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4)
-libgnutls.so.12
-liblber-2.3.so.0
-libldap-2.3.so.0