I have a Samba 3.0.22 server running as "security = ADS" on a Debian Sarge 3.1 system and operating as expected. I recently added print server functions via CUPS 1.2.1. The drivers appear to install properly on the clients. Test pages print flawlessly from the CUPS server, but will only print grayscale from the Windows 2000/XP clients. It is a universal phenomenon, applying to all 3 color laser printers. PDF's are also a problem - either mangled or nothing at all.

Three days on Google hasn't been able to help me, maybe one of you can.
Thanks,
--
Dale Schroeder