we have a setup with samba 3.0.14a DCs and 2k3 members.
terminal services are provided through citrix without any problems

greez

Collins, Kevin wrote:
I've got a Samba (3.0.14a) controlled domain that contains 1 Windows
2003 Server as a member server.  I've been thinking about using Terminal
Services from that machine to allow roaming users (ie, those outside of
the office) to connect to our network and get work done.

My only concern at this point how to deal with the lack of an Active
Directory and still allow Terminal Services to function.  I've done some
searching and even ran across a post that said at least one person had
it working.  I'm not concerned about roaming profiles, I just want the
connectivity.

No, I haven't tried to make any og this happen, I'm just asking if
someone out there already has it working.  And if so, how much of a
headache it was to get working.

Thanks in advance.

--
Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Systems Manager

Please note my new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
       49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399