I have figured out how to view the print jobs in my Windows Client's queue now. But the queues won't automatically query the CUPS/Samba server unless I manually refresh? Is there a setting I'm missing so this does this automatically?

Jason Coo wrote:
I have installed Samba-3.0.22 with CUPS on my Solaris 10 box. It prints fine and shows up in my CUPS queue but active print jobs in my CUPS queue don't show up in my Windows Print Driver queue on my client! I've also tried not using CUPS and having it call lpstat but it still doesn't work! When I run CUPS' lpstat in command line it can see the jobs. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Jason.

--
Jason Coo