Native mode and Mixed mode problem
Dear all,
Couple months ago, I have succeeded to install samba-3.0.14 and shared with w2k
using any privileged. At that time, w2k domain controller was using mixed mode.
After change the DC to native mode, we can not shared with privileged. All
shared from samba must set to guest ok=yes, if we try to set valid user = some
user, it will failed. Is there any relation between w2k mixed mode and native
mode?

Rgds,
-dewo-