Don,

you are a genius, this fixed it! Anybody know why?

Howard.

Don Meyer wrote:

Well, I didn't see the last bit you describe, but I don't run RFC2307 (yet). We we bit by very similar behavior when moving from 3.0.22 to the 3.0.23 RC's. Turns out that the use-default-domain option is not being universally applied to groups in 3.0.23. As soon as I changed my "valid users = +group" statements to the format "= +domain\group", then this problem was fixed for us. Maybe it will do the trick for you...

Cheers,
-D