Dear Logan:

On Wed, 20 Jul 2006, Logan Shaw wrote:
Is the size of samba 2.0.7 really that much smaller than 2.2.12?
Even if it is, my guess is that the size difference between
2.0.7 and 2.0.9 is really quite small.

smbd in samba 2.0.7 is 1.0M, but It is 1.7M in samba 2.2.12.But the other reason that I can't use 2.2.12 is that It has one big bug ,in one partition of FAT32/FAT filesystem, I can't upload big size file(>500M) through samba server .When I upload one big file ,at first windows becomes to be busy,and after one minute or so,there is one message:"The Specified network name is no longer available"