what about logins? can you login successfully?

greez

Peter Trifonov wrote:
Hello,

i just do some tests with a fresh compiled samba 3.0.23a.
trying to authenticate against PAM with pam_winbind gives:

09:59:23 humevo36 pam_winbind[27853]: user 'gasch' needs new password Aug 1 09:59:27 humevo36 su: FAILED SU (to gasch) gasch on /dev/pts/3
It seems to me that I have similar problem. However, su succeeds and just
writes to the console "Your password has expired"

With best regards,
P. Trifonov

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
       49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399