Robert,

try this
ftp://ftp.sernet.de/pub/samba/suse90-i386
after all searching about the rpms is easy with google, and building
rpms too , if you have a spec valid for suse 9.0.

Thanks for the links. They work fine ;)
And the spec file was one of the things I couldnt find.
I'm hoping you have got one?!? (or maybe even the source rpm?!?)

if you wanna longer support why not using enterprise versions which have
longer support, upgrading versions older than 2 years makes no sense  (
my opinion ), after all why not switch to debian...i ll think they give
longer updates as the only linux distro

Welll obviously no EE as it is going to cost my customer a lot more.
Second, I don't need no paid support from SuSE (that's MY job LOL).
Definaly not going to change distro at all.

I just need to update my customers to 9.3 when possible...

Cheers and thanks again,
--
Rory Vieira
rory dot vieira at gmail dot com