the samba share has the same name as the printer queue or you have to create
a  printershare with different name using the swat ...
I tryed to manually create  the printer share
"HP_LaserJet_4100_Series_172.16.11.21". But it doesn't work at all.
The rpcclient always show me the same error.

Is it possible that your samba is broken?
where does the rpm come from?
Samba source come from  the Fedora repo and is up 2 date.

Maybe, the problem come from CUPS i'll try to search in thy way thanks
for your help.
If you have any other idea tell me.

regards, guillaume
!