I'll be back soon. Just have to take control over my server again... ;-)

Best regards, Jon

   Jon, something sounds wrong here. Could you please attach

your smb.conf and the version of your Samba and your clients so we
can have more info to try to help you?

        [homes] share is usually hidden.

> Best regards, Jon

        Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>