I've some suggestions for you, choose the best that apply:

1) Use poledit to change the Run or Run_Once registry keys to execute
your commands.
2) Use beyondexec
(http://www.beyondlogic.org/solutions/remoteprocess/BeyondExec.htm) to
execute all the command you want with Administrator rights on all the
up machines directly from your machine.
3) Choose other methods such as runasspc
(http://robotronic.de/runasspc/) or PsExec
(http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/PsExec.html) to delivery
packages that execute your commands or programs as Administrator.