Cleber P. de Souza wrote:
Have you correctly set up the netlogon permissions ?
Put you netlogon settings here for clarify.

On 10/26/06, chechu chechu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
I mounted a pdc with ldap and samba, it works right...but when I use the
script to mount a net unit it fails... i can mount it manually ...and if
i execute the script like the user it ask me the username and the
password..but also fails...someone know what happen? my script is this:

net time \\shogun
net use z: \\shogun\profiles\

Hey,

I remember seeing some issues a long time ago with trying to use Z for drive mappings. If memory serves me correctly its got to do with how the netlogon share is temporarily mapped while logging into a domain (i,e, it uses z for this). I could be wrong but in that case using an alternate drive letter (such as Y) made things just work. To this day i never use Z for a drive mapping in a domain scenario.

Try using another drive letter to map. You can probably mount manually because thats after/before the domain logon stuff which means z is not in use.

Regards,

Les