On 11/5/06, Omar Lopez Limonta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2006/11/5, Cleber P. de Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Have you set this on the Linux box?

Yes i Have set dns records on Linux BOX i must put it on windows ?

It is not necessary.
These dns records are used only by Windows Active Directory service.

> Have you put your samba server IP in the Wins Server list of your
> Windows 2003 R2?

> Maybe Windows 2003 R2 have some restriction for join a domain as that
> defined in max/min protocol on smb.conf and spnego. I'm not right
> about this.

I have wins right on my windows 2003 R2 , i read that windows 2003
need an windows 2000/2003 domain server to join , and samba creates a
windows NT 4.0 that is right ?

My other XP, and 2000 Clients join perfectly into my domain, but
windows 2003 R2 can join on it :S.

Try set on you Windows 2003 network connection, on the advanced
option, the samba IP address as one of the wins server your Windows
2003 may use.

Any other thing to do, to join into my domain?

--
http://www.sacalabasura.com
IM: pollo.es.pollo en gmail.com

--