Hi Cleper,

Cleber P. de Souza wrote:
On your Samba server, have you set up the Profile Path for the user?

Yes of course. The profiles are working if I log in and log out and so on on the same WinXP machine. But, the Profiles are only working, until I delete the profile on the Win XP machine (as another user) or I log in on an Win XP machine where the profile is not yet loaded. Then the profile on the samba machine gets overwritten and a new "default" profile gets created.

Any hints where I have to look to solve my problem?

Thx
Flo