On the share in smb.conf set 'read list' and 'write list' for that
users that you want such permission.

On 12/5/06, Naveen C Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am newbie for samba configuration at security level. I have read all the
documents but could not resolve my problem.  My problem is as below and would
like your help to resolve it

I have installed Samba - 3.0.0-14 on Redhat ES 3 and everthing is working fine.
But I want that all the member can read the files and put the file on shared
folder but can not delete it.  I want to protect it from deletion.  Only the
super user of the system can delete it but not the samba users.

Please guide me on this problem.

Thanks - Naveen

***
Cleber P. de Souza