On 20/12/06, Paul McGrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
  I am running a Panther Server as a domain controller with a Mac Tiger
Server (all latest patches) as the location of home folders and group
shares.  I have one group of users who keep losing connection to the
server (both home and group folders).  The can only reconnect to the
server if they logoff the XP client and login again.  I have loads of
other XP users and Mac clients who do not have this problem.  They are
all using XPSP2.  I've tried loads of server settings and some XP
registry settings but it still happens.  Some of these PCs where ghosted
and I didn't change the SID so I am going to try that next.  Any other

You might have better luck asking the OS X server folk over at
       http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/macos-x-server

--
James Peach | [EMAIL PROTECTED]