Hi.

I've set up Samba 3.0.24d on FreeBSD 6.1 and I have a problem that I can't
login anonymously into it (and I suspect that's the reason why windowses
can't browse network):

# smbclient -L black -N
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[WRKGRP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.23d]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I've googled around much and all I've seen on this topic is only questions.
I've got similar setup on FreeBSD 6.2-RC1 (and several other FreeBSDs) and
everything is fine there.

Configuration's global section:
[global]
        workgroup               = WRKGRP
        server string           = Samba %v
        netbios name            = Black
        log file                = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size            = 50
        interfaces              = 192.168.1.0/24, 127.0.0.1
        bind interfaces only    = yes
        unix password sync      = yes
        passwd program          = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        security                = user
        encrypt passwords       = yes
        bind interfaces only    = yes
        domain master           = yes
        local master            = yes
        preferred master        = yes
        os level                = 99
        wins support            = yes
        wins proxy              = no
        create mask             = 0660
        directory mask          = 0770
        load printers           = yes
        printing                = cups
        printcap name           = cups
        guest account           = nobody

I've got user nobody in /etc/passwd, I tried adding it to smbpasswd also, but
it didn't have any impact.

Is there anything wrong in this configuration?
I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Silver