Hi

I have problem with Mac OS X - when users trying save data from Mac's desktop or application (e.g. Quark) to share from Samba appear error "The Finder cannot complete the operation because some data in "file_name" could not be read or write (Error code -36)". When I copy data on Mac to Samba share from terminal everythink is OK. I found that resolution of this problem is disable locking os samba share. And after I set:
oplocks = no
locking = no
error disapper. This setting may damage data. Mabey You have other solution?

Regards
Marek