Hi!
Should be able to be fixed with the share allowing only valid users. Try
this

[share]
comment = data share
path = /share
valid users = %U
guest ok = No
browseable = Yes
writeable = Yes

/Sermed

2007/1/2, Mark de Ruijter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

I am running a nice Samba PDC that caters to a dozen or so Windows
XP-SP2 clients. Point is, those clients should login to the domain, then
access the shares. But they don't, some of the users are stubborn,
refuse to login and just access the shares via direct IP.

What I want is such a setup that only those users that are actually
logged in to the PDC via domain logon can access the shares, is this
possible?

regards
Mark