Phone: 989.752.4275 ext. 228
Fax: 989.752.4444
www.glastender.com <http://www.glastender.com>

On 2/1/2007 11:49 AM, James A. Dinkel wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Boyce
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:17 PM

jbaker_signatureSo, it sounds like using Samba is not the way to
achieve
my objective.  And that I just need to learn about partitioning.  So
my
new question would be can anyone point me to a good how-to for
creating a
FAT32 partition within the LVM on my 160 GB drive that I have Linux
installed.  I am new to LVM and don't have much of any experience with
partitioning.  Or, maybe someone should point me to a better mailing
list
to ask this question since I am probably diverging from the Samba
topic.
Thanks.

Jeff

You're Windows partition is already a FAT partition and already readable
by CentOS.  All you need to do is mount it.