Thank you all for your prompt response,
the new packages are working (at least in the test enviroment)

lg

Lars Müller <lars <at> samba.org> writes:

Packages with a 49 at the end of the RPM release are on the way.
ftp.suse.com will have them in about 30 minutes from now.

Wow! Installed them and things are back up and running again - at least this is
what I can say while remotely debugging. Let's see what tomorrow will bring :)

I'm very, very sorry for those of you used the 47 or 48 release.  I'll
try my best to prevent this in the future.

Lars, I hope you know how much we appreciate to simply HAVE up-to-date packages
which are normally installed in seconds without any hassle. Sometimes, bad
things happen and we all know that we play around with these RPMs on our own
risk - especially if we put them onto a production-server ;)

So thank you & Günther very much for your efforts to fix this stuff when you
should be relaxing.

Have a good night,
Nico