Hi,

I have a problem, that occurs once a week: when my boss opens some files with read/write access via vpn over a crappy internet connection and his connection gets terminated, some files are still locked read-only after several hours/half a day or more. Only restarting the appropriate smbd daemon helps. Is there an option or anything I can modify, that allows me to improve this situation? Reset on vc zero doesn't help, since he might not reconnect everytime this happens..
Thnx a lot for any help!

Regards,
Michael