I am having the same problem on 3.23d, had it working fine with on 3.0.10.

The users in the domain admin group can add machines to the network but do not have admin rights on the actual PCs'

Neil Jolly wrote:
I can't seem to get the Domain Admins group members to be recognisd as
administrators on domain member PCs.Running net groupmap list yeilds the
following:

Domain Admins (S-1-5-21-1288424760-4211430746-2168377316-512) -> admin

--irrelevant groups omitted--

Running net rpc group members "Domain Admins" yeilds:

RLRMR\administrator
RLRMR\root

Looging in as administrator on a network connected domain member  I get
only normal restricted user priviledges. What am I missing here folks?

Thanks,