Weber, Dominik schrieb:
Hello List,
I'm running Samba 3.0.14a-Debian.
I want to authentifcate the Users again the Windows Active Directory,
but it will not works fine.
I've joined the Active Directory without problems.
net join -S sfmdc004 -UP7812%password
When I check a user on the CLI it seems to work SFPDF053:~# kinit P7812
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s Password:
kinit: NOTICE: ticket renewable lifetime is 1 week
kinit: converting creds: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm

But what is about the last message ? Cannot contact any KDC ?
Here is my config smb.conf:
kinit ist not samba so:
[SNIP]
and here /etc/krb5.conf
        [libdefaults]
            default_realm = STBS1.STBS.ORG
            dns_lookup_realm = false
        [realms]
            STBS1.STBS.ORG = {
                            kdc = tcp/sfmdc004.stbs1.stbs.org
                            admin_server = sfmdc004.stbs1.stbs.org
            }
[domain_realm]
            .stbs.org = STBS1.STBS.ORG
            .stbs1.stbs.org = STBS1.STBS.ORG

With Kind regards Dominik

sfmdc004.stbs1.stbs.org resolves 4 ip addresses.
3 of them in the same subnet. Are you shure that all are the same machine?
Perhaps you could use an ip address in the krb5.conf.

Bye,
~ Martin

--
Martin Zielinski             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Development