Chechu escribió:
I have  aproblem with the smbldap-tools...when I try to change the
passwd fron a user in win...I get the error "....", and I know that the
script of smbldap-tools fails when try to execute the next line:

[ ... ]

This looks mostly an ACL problem in your LDAP server (OpenLDAP?).

[global]

   workgroup = IRONMAN
   netbios name = SHOGUN
   server string = SAMBA-LDAP PDC server
;  wins support = no
;  wins server = w.x.y.z

Hmmm... ¿domain without WINS Server? If you have windows clients a wins server is not strictly neccesary, but it's strongly adviced.

   security = user
   encrypt passwords = true
   passdb backend = ldapsam:ldaps://shogun.ironman.es:636
;  guest account = guest
   invalid users = root
   unix password sync = no
;   ldap passwd sync = yes

With this settings I assume that your samba users don't need to be recognized as regular users.

   passwd program = /usr/sbin/changepasswd.atc   -o %u

Emmm... ¿this script calls smbldap-passwd?