On 3/12/2007 Michael Heydon ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
As Felipe said, if you're looking to protect documents, this isn't the solution. In that situation I personally like keeping rsync snapshots on a seperate hard drive of server. Using hard links you can store a LOT of snapshots using relatively little storage space. Also the recycle vfs module might be useful.

Hi Michael,

I'd be very interested in how you do this... I'm a bit of a newbie to samba/linux still, and backups is one thing that I'm still trying to figure out the best way, and this sounds very intriguing to me.

Thanks,

--

Best regards,

Charles