Hello. I'm trying to implement a single-sign-on system with MIT-Kerberos and
OpenLDAP. These two are currently working pretty well, but now I'm trying to
add samba to this system. I've found a lot of tutorials about samba PDC with
LDAP backend, but this is of course not quite what I want. My passwords are
stored in the kerberos database and userdata is stored in LDAP.
Is there a way to authenticate samba through LDAP/Kerberos? Or is it maybe
possible to authenticate samba through PAM?

tia,
    Bowser