When sharing a printer via samba you can upload windows' drivers to
samba server.
I spent many time to do this solution.

It's needed upload the driver and create a correct device mode.

Upload driver for a samba server can be make either rpcclient(hard
mode) or using Windows Wizard for add drivers(easy mode).

Please before make any changes on server read from title -> "Creating
the [print$] Share" to -> "Setting Default Print Options for Client
Drivers" here:
http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/classicalprinting.html#id358044