Hi,

I am using poledit.exe in my samba domain. Unfortunately I am a little confused about if and when different settings will take affect. In my case I configured Domain Users with certain restrictions. I do not want the Domain Admins to inherit the same restrictions , so I added the group of the Domain Admins in poledit and in the list of priorities they ar at the top. Does this automatically mean, that changes made to the group of Domain Users will not affect the Domain Admins, or do I have to manually deactivate/activate features for Domain Admins? Does anybody know a good tutorial ? Thanks.

Regards, Torsten