I would like to be able to setup shares i n the following manner.

I want a basic root share folder. Let's say it is the /Home directory. This will be a shared drive for all users on our network. Everyone will have read access. Under this folder will be several shared folders that are user specific. I have done this but it seems that the /Home directory overwrites the read attribute for all other directories. I do not want some of the sub directories to be browsable by certain users.

Does anyone have any idea how to change this? Does any of this make sense!?!?!?

Here is an example of my conf file.

[home]
 comment =   Share Home
 path = /home