Dhillon, Gurjit wrote:
We have the system customized, there are few user whose home directory
is under /corp/home/gurjit or /fem/home/gurjit1 or /family/home/gurjit2.
so I cannot mention path = /home/
How can I go about this now ??
Isn't there a variable for the user's home dir? Something like %H? Check the man page for smb.conf (there's an online version if you don't have it). You can also include files based on groups ("include = /etc/samba/homes-%G.conf" is a real example of what I use at work to get different forced permissions for each group).

TB