Hello everyone.

I am having a problem with my printer drivers getting loaded by users. I setup as domain admin user and am the only one who can add a printer and have it auto load the drivers. i have everything setup the way multiple website say to set it up. I have a user of the Domain Users group who has *SePrintOperatorPrivilege* for their user name. When they double click the printer to connect/ install it, I get a message that the drivers cannot be found. looking in the logs I see a permissions error but I cannot for the life of me see why I get that. I am setup as a PDC.

[printers]
      comment = SMB Print Spool
      path = /var/spool/samba
      guest ok = Yes