Hi,

we have 2 file server (SuSE SLES 9 SP3)  running
samba-3.0.20b-3.4 . We have now the situation that one sometime
both server stops working. All smbd process are still visible,
smbstatus is working and so on, but all connected users are unable
to access the shares. Also new connection are not possible.
Currently only a restart of samba  solves the problem.
/var/log/warn & /var/log/messeages is showing nothing.....

How can we get more information about this behavior ?
Which debug level might help. We have currently no idea where
to start the debugging and we are also not sure if a simple
update to the current version will help (but we will try it
the next time).

Any idea or help ?

--
Bye,