Hello again.
I finally managed to setup samba as a PDC and I was delighted to see that it
actually worked this time, thanks to a few people here on the list. I could
join the domain from the a computer running XP but I'm having some trouble
when I try to connect from another computer. I get the following message;

"A domain controller for the domain could not be contacted
The error was: 'DNS name does not exist.'
(error code 0x0000232B RCODE_NAME_ERROR)
The query was for the SRV record for _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.DOMAIN NAME
Common causes of this error include the following:
- The DNS SRV record is not registered in DNS."

My smb.conf is:
[global]
       workgroup = AE.LOCAL
       server string = %h server (Samba, Ubuntu)
       obey pam restrictions = Yes
       passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://127.0.0.1
       passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
       passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n
*Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n *password\supdated\ssuccessfully* .
       syslog = 0
       log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
       max log size = 1000
       add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w "%u"
       logon script = logon.bat
       logon path = \\%N\profiles
       logon drive = H:
       logon home = \\%N\%U\data
       domain logons = Yes
       dns proxy = No
       wins support = Yes
       ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=ae,dc=local
       ldap group suffix = ou=groups
       ldap machine suffix = ou=machines
       ldap passwd sync = Yes
       ldap suffix = dc=ae,dc=local
       ldap user suffix = ou=users

[homes]
       comment = Home Directories
       path = /home/%S/data
       valid users = %S
       read only = No
       create mask = 0600
       directory mask = 0700
       browseable = No

[netlogon]
       comment = Network Logon Service
       path = /data/samba/netlogon
       write list = @admins
       guest ok = Yes
       share modes = No

[profiles]
       comment = Users profiles
       path = /home/%U/profiles
       read only = No
       create mask = 0600
       directory mask = 0700
       browseable = No

[printers]
       comment = All Printers
       path = /var/spool/samba
       create mask = 0700
       printable = Yes
       browseable = No

[print$]
       comment = Printer Drivers
       path = /var/lib/samba/printers

I don't know if it helps, but the server and the client that can connect are
both running wireless network cards, and the computer that cannot connect is
not.

Any ideas how I can solve this?

 Huyth.