Hi,

I made this script for integration of Samba + Heimdal + SASL + OpenLDAP for ONLY Debian Etch 4.

I edited smbldap-useradd and smbldap-passwd for the password to fix [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   I tested this script, more than 50 times, its perfect.

   The script is in annex.

   I so sorry for my terrible english.

   Please, let me know its suggestions.