Hi All,

I've got LDAP running as the backend to Samba 3.0.24 and am trying to set the profile directories to mandatory for one group of users and roaming for another. To this end I'm using the sambaProfilePath in LDAP but it's getting overridden by something that's setting it to %u. As a result of this, when I log out of an account which points to the mandatory profile, it creates a new profile with the users username.

There's nothing in the smb.conf that refers to a profile directory so I'm assuming this is a default. Is there any way of forcing Samba to follow the LDAP path?

Cheers,

jools