Hi all.

I'm having a serious problem with my samba/ldap server.

It was working well till the last week and today stops definitly.

Nothing has changed. Now my network is down and nobody can log in.

When I restart samba:

invoke-rc.d samba restart
* Stopping Samba daemons...
start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 4436: No such process

                                               [ ok ]
* Starting Samba daemons... [ ok ]

I try to log into a windows machine and theres no domain available.

When I try with smbclient I have:

smbclient //192.168.160.100/
Password:
Domain=[HIDRAUTRONICA] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.22]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME

My smb.conf:

[global]
        workgroup = HIDRAUTRONICA
        server string = %h ( Samba+Ldap )
        obey pam restrictions = Yes
        passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://127.0.0.1
        enable privileges = Yes
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n *Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n *password\supdated\ssuccessfully* .
        passwd chat debug = Yes
        unix password sync = Yes
        syslog = 0
        max log size = 1000
        logon path =
        logon home =
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 100
        domain master = Yes
        dns proxy = No
        wins support = Yes
        ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=hidrautronica,dc=com,dc=br
        ldap group suffix = ou=Grupos
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computadores
        ldap suffix = dc=hidrautronica,dc=com,dc=br
        ldap ssl = no
        ldap user suffix = ou=Usuarios
        default service = global
        winbind trusted domains only = Yes