Hi everyone:

I use samba and the clients to access a samba is Windows.

I want to share a folder and users to be able to create and share subfolders into this folder by properties/security of Windows. But when I create a subfolder and view the security tab I see "special permissions" instead of normal ones and I need to press "Advanced" button in order to get permissions list. Since there are not special permissions how could I see "normal permissions" in security tab?

Thanks in advance