Hi All,

I have a project which is to build a customized Linux distribution
with a focus on deploying a Samba as Primary Domain Controller. It's
pretty much like Trixbox but instead of Asterisk and VOIP, will be
focused on Samba.

Right now, I am looking for a solution for an administrator to easily
manage the service. Of particular importance would be to easily add
workstations and set up users for Roaming Profiles.

Any recommendations on this?

I have already looked at SWAT and Webmin (and I will be including them
on the package list). However, I would like a tool that is focused on
just Samba as a PDC.

The base system I have is Ubuntu Server so it would be great if such a
recommendation would be web-based although if a desktop application is
what I need, then changing the base system is an option.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.