On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Ash Gosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I need to create a share that will be readoble by root only (by owner) and
> writeable for all. We replacing a dead Windows NT 4.0 server and there was a
> permission type called "Add" and our users uses this type of permission
> often. They creates a shares where other users can add files but can not
> read or even list it. I saw a thread here called "How to make "Add
> permission" for folder in system withntacl
> support?<http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20071031.173732.50cc2cef.en.html>"
> but there was no solution published. I beleive that there is a solution, I
> hope so.

Hello,

It's me again, sorry for bothering. Does this problem has a solution? I need
to replace a dead Win NT 4 server qickly so please let's start a discussion.
Maby I'll need to select an filesystem other than ext3 or even the server
OS, to Solaris with ZFS for example? Please help

Thanks in advance,
Ash.